Friday, October 7, 2016

Top 10 Contemporary Romances! + A Teensy Update...again!

Hello Sweeties!

So today I wanted to post a Top 3 Contemporary Romances! I know, I know, its a little late (by like one or two days), but it's here today! XD Even though, I already posted something this week I still felt like it didn't do as much justice. The main reasoning for this little post in our Post of the Week sesh.

Anyways! As you all know, my love for books is very broad but usually sticks to either Paranormal Roms or Contemporaries Roms.  Everything else is up in the air compared to those two genres, ya know?

Alright, enough of my nerdy talk, onto da list!

My Top Contemporary Romances!

This will be in descending order, 1 being the best. These are literally all my favorites.

1. The Rosemary Beach series by Abbi Glines. - This book is one of my absolute favorites and will probably remain this way for FOREVER! It's the writing, and the scenery (aka the setting), and just the overall dialogue, and then some! Rush is aloof and fits the ideal man (nowhere near perfect but at the same time cares). And Blaire is a girl who is just trying to live without falling through her grief. I think that Abbi was soooo soooo sooo creative with her storyline and built it with an unobtainable amount of imagination! This book has situations that really remind me of real life, adds a touch of humor to those probs, and finises off with you wanting MORE! I swear I was sweating and cursing by the time I got the next book because it couldn't be released fast enough!

2. BULLY by Penelope Douglas. - My Oh My was this book FANTASTIC! I looooved this book with a passion! I don't exactly know why...oh Yeah I DO! It was the EVERYTHING! I loved the fact that the MC fell in love with her bully....yeah that sounds sooo wrong, but I swear it's not as bad as it sounds. In a way...I guess it is, but when you read the story the characters and the character's problems come alive. They open up like a blossom waiting to be truly bloom. Then when it finally comes out into the open you really see the TRUE beauty of the situation.

3. Neighbor From Hell series by R.L. Mathewson - This SERIES is phenomenal! It's so realistic and absolutely and completely creative. Everything that happens is simply imaginative and really captures the essence of the author's mind! Every conflict, conversation, and romantic scene is filled with down to earth-ness that just makes it really realistic!

The Update...

Guys! This is some exciting news! I have finally picked a book! Yup....alright so it's not that exciting, but I feel like it's been FOOOOREEEVER since I really settled on a book so it's like hitting gold or something. Huh, that just made me think of boogers *cringe*. Anyhoo. When I meant tiny update I really meant it. So I will try very hard to have a review for ya'll next week! I know keeping up with me is hard because I said every weekend and I've just been...well...ALL OVER THE PLACE. But I really am trying guys so please bare...bear....er...aco-taco. Okay well try to "bear" with me!

Alrighty guys! Have a good night!!

Love,
P

No comments:

Post a Comment