Tuesday, September 27, 2016

September update part 2!

Alright Sweeties! Let's roll up our sleeves and get to business...SO I know that this is not a Friday or a Saturday post like I had promised AND I know that I have a lot of 'splainin to do. Here we go...

Since the update, nothing has really changed. I'm still in school and basically have gotten NO reading done, whatsoever. I have tried to read, but I cant really get into anything right now. The last "reading schedule" was a bust because I didn't like ANY of those books. I know it's lame, but it's what happened. I either thought the writing was bad or the book just wasn't getting interesting...aka I was bored.

I have tried thinking of some books, but all I can come up with are a few genres. I am hoping to start on some new releases! Let's face it, I miss reading.

So here's the deal guys. Yes I have a lot of stuff going on like family and school, but I WILL be putting up some new stuff!!! You'll just have to be patient with me! For example, Tomorrow I'll have my first exam in one of my classes so I really shouldn't be writing anything right now! But I also missed blogging, so take that SCHOOL! lol

Here is the plan guys. Either this Friday or next Friday, I will be posting a my favorite contemporary romances list. Then I will be hopefully posting more, but we shall see. Just keep tuned and I'll either be starting "Empire of Storms" or something I've been craving.

Alright I gotta go but I'll be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment