Monday, October 31, 2016

Candy Corn, Pumpkin Pie, and an Update!

Happy Halloween Sweeties!

This year I wanted to post my update on Halloween! Yup, I think it's just more asthetic that way. At least that's how I think it is in my mind, ya know? In a way I guess it would mean that i'm a little late on the update since it's literally one day away so...maybe not my best idea ever lol. In a way I guess it really does set us up for my November reading plans so I guess it's just how you want to look at it :)

So right now, I'm currently reading the Seaside Pictures series by Rachel Van Dyken (which I am planning to post soon). I have already finished the first book which may I write, was AAAAMAZINGGG! I LOVED IT! unfortunately I ate it up Wayy too fast. Something that can't be helped when you're a bookworm, heehee. Luckily book 2 was out so I slipped right into that baby. On the downside, it's not as great as the first book. I'm wide eyed and gobbling it up, but I'm not as strapped in and ready to read as I was with the first book. On the upside, I do really really like this book so I'm pretty sure I'll be done with it very soon and then I'll be able to post another review!

I also wanted to give you my usual Next Up To Read List:

1. Twisted Palace by Erin Watt

2. Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas

3. Unsteady by Shey Stahl

4. Breathing Fire by Rebecca K. Lilley

5. Tear by Rachel Van Dyken - I'm not entirely sure about this one but it's the original series of Seaside Pictures (a spin off) so I'm hoping to try this series *fingers crossed*

So these are my top five picks to read next! I didn't write my usual descriptors on how I feel about reading them because two of them are sequals to my favorite series (plural). And the others are ones that I'm not 100% all about. Like I want to read them, but mostly I'm judging by the cover at this point. Yup.

I hope you all are having a wonderful Halloween and I will be posting more soon! I have a list of books already waiting to be reviewed, so I'm sure I'll have something for you guys in the upcoming weeks. :) hopefully before the next monthly update heehee

Questions of the week:


  • Do you celebrate halloween?
  • What are you dressing up as? Do you like to dress up?
  • What is the spookiest book you've ever read?
Alrighty sweeties! That's all I've got for you guys this month I'll see you in November!

~ P 

No comments:

Post a Comment